If you have installed the "Advanced Guestbook" guest book system on your account and have lost the login details to it, you can reset the password as follows:
- Login to your cPanel control panel either via http://www.example.com/cpanel (where example.com is your domain name) or via http://www.easyinternetsolutions.co.uk/conpanel/login .
- Select "MySQL Databases" and then scroll down and select "phpMyAdmin"
- Select the guestbook database from the drop down menu on the left hand side (it may be called something like username_adv1 or username_guestbook1 or username_advguest1 - where username is your cPanel user name).
- Click on the "book_auth" table in the left hand menu
- Click on "Browse" to show all users setup in your guestbook
- Click on the "pen/edit" icon on the left hand side against the row which lists your username
- Against the field labelled "Password" change the "function" to "PASSWORD" and then enter the new password in the text entry box
- Scroll down and click "Go"